Welcome to the Communist Party! We’re glad you joined. We look forward to working together to build a world which puts people before profits!
This moment of incredible upsurge is a great time to become a part of this global movement for working class power, and to address the systemic struggles in the United States against racism and racist violence, for economic and environmental justice, to protect the dignity and ability to live of undocumented workers, for universal health care (a national health service long term, Medicare for All today), and other struggles .
Ways to Connect
- Communist Party USA (national CPUSA): https://www.facebook.com/yclusa/?fref=ts
- Communist Party of Indiana, CPUSA https://www.facebook.com/groups/351313656193308
- Communist Party of Indiana, CPUSA Actions and Announcements Page https://www.facebook.com/indianacpusa
- Web Resources
- People’s World (peoplesworld.org)
- Indiana CPUSA (indianacpusa.org)
- SolidNet.org (http://solidnet.org/home/)
- Posts by the International Communist Movement
- Text Messaging
- To receive text messages from the National CPUSA, text MARX to 56525
- Join the IndianaCPUSA Signal group for secure texting (signal.org)
- Install Signal following the directions at signal.org
- Search for the Communist Party of Indiana, CPUSA using the telephone number 317-796-1772
- Send a text message indicating an interest in participating in the IndianaCPUSA group
- Twitter (@indianacpusa)
- Youtube IndyCPUSA videos (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGdMAdQM1LD44-RbNDy3aMQ/featured)
We have no corporate sponsors! It’s your party! You can send you dues online using the dues payment page or those who are able to participate in clubs and districts can pay their dues there.
Next, sign up for a regular monthly sustainer donation, or make a one-time contribution at http://cpusa.org/donate/ .
CHECK OUT THE FOLLOWING EDUCATIONAL WEBINARS!
Bill of Rights Socialism, by Roberta Wood and Dee Miles
Unity to Save People and Planet, by John Bachtell
Webinar by Marc Brodine, “The Marxist Theory of the State”
The Specter, If You Own a Bike under Communism, Is it Your bike?
The Specter, Interview with Viktor Grossman
Communist Party and African American Equality, by Tony Pecinovsky
Leninism and the African American National Question, by Joe Sims and Jarvis Tyner
Once again, welcome comrade!
Rossana Cambron and Joe Sims
Co-Chairs, Communist Party USA
Eric Brooks, Chair, Communist Party of Indiana, CPUSA
Membership/Information Requests Communist Party USA